Monday, June 1, 2009

JuNe

its 1st of june
wat does it means?
i heard from my frends that today is the 1st day of winter
im freazing man!!
the cold is killing me..make me feel hungry n sleepy most of the time

okeyh..
lets talk bout june
im quite happy today
i just received the item that i bought on ebay
the assignments has developed my interest into online shopping...hahahaha..so irony...
wat does it means??is it good???
probably yes bcoz i bought a contract book just for 5 dollars....great rite??
but then..it made me feel bad as i scared that ill be so tempted to shop....
grrrrr

yeah...june is the exam month...
the details of my exam :
23.6- TORTS 1
29.6- CONTRACTS
30.6- FOUNDATIONS OF LAW

this week is the last week of lectures...
gonna miss the lecturers...hahaha...sincere lah.....

wish me luck my dear blogie
might b or might not post any entry bfore exam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment