Wednesday, April 15, 2009

sushi asmarian

alhamdulillah my ciken pox is getting better
it started to dry
and my hand is so itchy to "ghunas" th dried pox
although i know the consequence is im going to get scar...watever

today,i cooked spagethi as i just can eat beef(no ciken as it will mke me itch,no fish as it expensive)
around 10 sumting, kak suriani gave a phone call
she's coming over...

she reached around 2pm n she taught us how to make sushi...
its quite easy...

ingredients:
any ciken/beef/crab stick, sushi rice, seaweeds,cucumber, avocado

how?
1. seaweed on sushi mat
2. make a thin layer of rice on the seaweed
3. leave at least 1/2 inch at the seaweed's edges
4. put anyting that u like (ciken/beef/cucumber n avocado) at one side..just about 2cm
5. role it using sushi mat
** feel it is better if i take the picture to xplain it....

now i feel like to make sushi again n again..


then, we had an asmarian conversation
as aween, kak su n i were ex asmarian
yeah...proud to be asmarian
we sang the school song
omg...miss asma so much

sekolah sultanah asma
lahir dari cita-cita
mendidik seri kandi bangsa
berjasa sepanjang masa

berjanji setulus hati
berikhrar semurni kata
beljar berilmu berbakti
tertunai harapan semua

dengan tekad dan keyakinan
berazam mencapai kejayaan
hadapi dugaan cabaran
demi kesejahteraan masa depan

oh sekolah tercinta
mekar subur perkasa
namamu kan dipelihara
dengan peribari mulia

by the way,
i would like to thanx those who concern about me when i was sick
would like to list the name but too many....
many many thanx...
especially to my housemates n my family;;)
may ALLAH repay ur kindness


now....
i have to continue doing my assignment
alhamdulillah I get an extension for submitting my assignment(16>>23)...thanx suzanne(my FOL lecturer)


sushi asmarian

kak su n aween (asmarian 2002 and 2006)

kak su n i yg berkain batik n bermuka campak..hahhaha

smk sultanah asma;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment