Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26.01.2009

1st of all
i wanna wish all of my frends,my aunty n her family, my teachers....happy chinese new year...may this new year bring them a lot of happiness n joy..

2ndly...
thanx to those who came to my house...
thanx for giving me support,advice,money n so on
insyALLAH i'll study hard...
thanx to my frends...
i miss all of them so much
thanx a lot...
hopfully we can meet some other time..
good luck to all....

thanx to su coz willing to travel from klantan just to come to our "majlis"
thanx to all









byti,me n kak min,,we were wearing the same bju kurung(just different colour)
ainul,izaty,me,wawa

at nyte...
we went to shopping n eat ice kacang...nyum2


mnunggu psanan
dgn kak long..

2 comments:

  1. thx for the new year wish!!!
    may God bless u ...
    All the best~
    miss u!

    With love,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss u too june..all the best too:)

    ReplyDelete