Sunday, January 4, 2009

nanas...

hahha
after having conversation with my frend,june loh kah hey...
i will chge my blog name..nana's' world... thanx june for the editting...

in ridzuan n taylors..my frend keep calling me nanas
i introduced myself as nasruna n just call me nas but they insist to call me nanas(frends that r close)
the nanas name started from my funniest housemates...ting ting...
she said she cant remember my name as nas....hahahhaa...n she feel it is easier to pronounce nanas than nas. now i think that's cute...hahaha
n started from that....many people call me nanas especially my chinese frends...
i still remember...ting ting cant recall our name..so she call fara farida...hahahaha...funny...
n fara gave other name to all of us..i mean our housemates...fara called juju as junaidah...sisil (my indonesian hsemte) as salmah..aida as bedah..n i cant recall other's name...ahhahahahah .

i miss taylors n ridzuan so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment