Thursday, January 8, 2009

ragam2

last nyte i was so happy...
one of my frend has chge..she has received Hidayah from ALLAH
im so happy...
i pray to ALLAH..hopfully she will bcome a good muslimah n b strong:)

but not today...
today...not so happy...hehehe..
at 1st i was so happy that i can drive(long time no driving)...
n i just realized that my parking is so terrible...hahahha...can get into the parking box but senget..
after the not-happy-medical-checkup, i went back n abah had gone to kl...huhu
(cant wait for him to get back..insyALLAH esok)

then..my bloved older sister didnt pass her driving test...im sad for her...
n one more...i just knew one of my younger sister's "ragam"..adooi

tonite im going to sleep with my bloved ibu as my father is not around...one more ragam ibu that i realize....she actually manja...hahaha...

bestla plak tgk ragam org..but im not judgemental person..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment