Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year...2009

its a new year(2009)
n i hve a new blog...
n of course..my new resolution..


lets check out wat on my list...
1. i want to eat less..eat more fruits...exercise regularly(health n beauty-hihihihi)
2. doing savings....mayb rm100 per month...
3. improve my relationship with my loves one...
4. improve my confidence level as well as my self esteem
5. bcome a better muslimah...avoid haram thing n always do sunnah thing without forget to do wajib thing..


well...
hazim n uncle chak just came back from london...
they bought a lot of thing...
n luckily i got mark and spencer perfume- eau de toilette
thanx a lot...its so lovely...i like it..although i prefer lancome miracle....but this one is also nice..thank u...:)

nasrul was so happy as he got chelsey jersey...


this morning..baiti n abah went to school for byti registration
so..i use this opportunity to online..

well may ker told me she will stay alone..not with me..
so i hope jany will stay with me...i feel better when i live with sum1 i know..

at noon..i cook nasi ayam...long time no eat nasi ayam...
so masak la....hihihi
then at nite...went to chak house...
to visit them...
saw their pics in london n ate a lot of chocolates....
i think i will post more tomorrow


till here..
xoxo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment